RSA Archer Enterprise Management
RSA Archer Enterprise Management provides a central repository of information on your business hierarchy and operational infrastructure, enabling you to form an aggregate view of organizational divisions, determine the value of supporting technologies, and use that information in the context of enterprise governance, risk management, and compliance (GRC) initiatives across your enterprise.
Enterprise Management enables you to track GRC information for your products, services, and business processes, associate the devices, applications, and information that support them, and relate technologies to the facilities where they reside.
You can also produce reports to monitor enterprise GRC initiatives at the company-, division-, and business-unit levels in order to support informed, strategic decision making.
- Decision support – Gain an understanding of what you own, its value, and its interdependencies.
- Accountability – Assign accountability at all levels of your enterprise hierarchy and infrastructure.
- Integration with multiple systems of record – Easily control integrations with multiple configuration-management databases and systems of record.
- Rollup view – Report quickly and easily with an automated rollup of risk and compliance information across your business hierarchy and operational infrastructure.
- Time to value – Implement out of the box with predefined access roles, workflows, reports, and dashboards or tailor through point-and-click configuration.
- Flexibility – Choose an on-premise or software-as-a-service (SaaS) deployment and move between environments as your needs change.